REBOOT OF OUR MILESTONE EVENT
After 3 years of collectively shifting focus towards the COVID-19 pandemic, we are excited to hit “reboot” and host our profession’s 25th ACCES Educational Seminars and Trade Expo. Mark your calendars and join us at the Delta Beauséjour from May 9th to 12th, 2023, in the city of Moncton, New Brunswick.
- Keynote address by Member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, Paul Huschilt
- 40+ Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Professional Development & Networking Opportunities
- Advanced Technical Stream, Featuring Latest & Greatest Technologies in Healthcare
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN…
Commonly referred-to as the “Hub City of the Maritimes”, Moncton is the birthplace of our signature event. From its humble beginnings at the Georges-L.-Dumont Hospital in 1995, to the event it is today, the ACCES Educational Seminars and Trade Expo continues to bring together biomedical/clinical engineering professionals and healthcare technology partners from across Canada to exchange ideas and information.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
While you mark these dates in your calendar, consider the opportunity to contribute to this milestone event by volunteering.
EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
Without your support we would have not come this far. Exhibitor registration site will open early December for this milestone event.
Become a sponsor and take advantage of exceptional marketing opportunities:
- Increase your profile and visibility
- Spotlight your products and services
- Enhance your image and marketing strategy
- Demonstrate your commitment in the field of healthcare technology
- Position your company as a leader
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BECOME INVOLVED
Sarah Connell - Administration
Natalie Boudreau - ACCES25 Conference Co-Chair
Eric Babineau - ACCES25 Conference Co-Chair