The 2012 ACCES/CMBES Joint Conference and Trade Show is being held June 20–22, with additional continuing education courses scheduled for June 18-19 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
We are please to be offering 10 Continuing Education Courses provided by professional trainers. These are in addition to educational streams devoted to academic, clinical engineering, and medical devices.
June 18 & June 19 (two days training)
- Panda Warmer Service Training by Maquet Dynamed (cost $2200.00)
Please note that the cost for the half day training is $300.00 and full day training is $500.00
- Update on Electromedical Equipment Standard IEC-60601-1 (full day)
- Refresher on Networking N+ (all day training)
- Endoscope inspection and overview of endoscopic procedures (full day)
- Laser Technologies and Safety Issues (half day)
- Critical Clinical Engineering Networks in Health Care (full day)
- Force Triad Technical Training (full day)
- Basic Microscopy Service Training (half day)
- CSA Z32 Electrical Safety and Essential Electrical Systems in Health Care (Full or half day)
- Refresher on A+ (full day)