Our mission is to support clinical engineering professionals working in Atlantic Canada. We strive to develop and promote opportunities for continuing education, personal growth, sharing of experience, adoption of standards of practice, and certification. We will represent our members to government and promote the profession within the health care community.
- To promote, encourage, and provide opportunities for the training of Clinical Engineering professionals.
- To offer guidance and support to our members and organizations striving to attain certification and recognition for our profession.
- To encourage and support organizations which develop and/or implement Standards of Practice.
- To promote our profession to government.
- To support members in their growth and development through regular exchange of information, ideas, and experience.