ACCES Clinical Engineering Society is administered by a volunteer executive. The executive has the following positions.
- The President will preside over the organization and meetings of the executive. The President is the chief executive and highest ranking officer of the society.
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
- The Director of Education is responsible for the ongoing education initiatives of the Society. These may include organizing committees to plan and implement webinars, conference educational initiatives, and similar activities
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
- The Director of Publications has responsibility for the organizations internet and media presence.
DIRECTOR OF MEMBERSHIP
- Role of the director of membership is to ensure that our annual membership drives are successful and on time.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
- The Treasurer is responsible for the management of the Society's funds.
- The secretary is responsible for the recording of the affairs of the Society and mantainance of the membership records and renewals.
DIRECTOR AT LARGE
- Many hands make for light work and we are very fortunate to have several individuals that are willing to help out where needed.
All positions are filled through nomination and voting process that is open to the membership of ACCES Clinical Engineering Society.