Announcing an exciting new contest and a chance to win a $2000 Prepaid Credit Card
Our current ACCES Clinical Engineering Banner is getting a little outdated and we need your help to design a new one. Since 2009 you have seen the ACCES banner being proudly displayed at the annual ACCES Educational Seminar and Trade Expo and throughout healthcare facilities across Atlantic Canada.
But our current banner’s time has come to an end, and like the Clinical Engineering profession, it must evolve. It’s time to modernize the banner and rejuvenate its look.
That is where we need your help and where an exciting contest comes into play. This is a call out to all the artistically gifted, graphic design inclined individuals or groups, to develop an informative, Eye-Catching and more modern looking banner.
The individual or group that comes up with the best banner design, as judged by our Banner Selection Committee (BSC), will be awarded a whopping $2,000 prepaid credit card to be spent in any manner they so choose.
The winning banner will be selected based on the following criteria and timeline:
- Only ACCES current and regular members will be eligible to enter the contest, (i.e., Atlantic Canada members).
- Submitted conceptual artwork and banner content design can be in Word, PowerPoint, or scribbled on paper. If you choose to raise to the next level and present a complete finished design or anything in between, then go for it! Whatever level you want to take it to will be accepted by the BSC.
- January 25th, 2020 - Final conceptual submissions must be received.
- The BSC will award the contest to the individual or group based on how modern, eye-catching and informative the design is.
- February 7th, 2020 - The BSC will notify contestant That gives you 2 months to commit and work on the design… Don’t procrastinate and miss out!!!
- April 1st, 2020 - The selected individual or group to complete the design to the BSC’s satisfaction.
- The award will not be paid out until the banner design is completed to the BSC’s satisfaction.
- Once the design is complete, the BSC will facilitate production of the banners and ordering of stands.
- April 30th, 2020 - Unveiling at the Silver Anniversary ACCES25 Educational Seminar and Trade Expo hosted in Moncton, New Brunswick.
ACCES reserves the right to void this contest if submissions do not meet the BSC’s criteria. The winning submission or any submission entered becomes the sole property of ACCES, where the entrant relinquishes all rights to it.